We at Divyadrashti doing lot of efforts to increase the knowledge and skill of the our team members to update themselves. To support this we are continually organizing some seminars and camps. Also to help lower class people, we are organizing free Eye-Camp. Some of our important events are
1. Paediatric Ophthalmology Meet
Sunday 14th October, 2001
2. School Children Screening Programme
done with Rotary Club of Borivali
From 26th September to 17th December, 2001
3. Public Awareness Lecture
4. Vision 2002
5. LandMark Forum- Curriculum for Living
16th June, 2002
6. ISO 9001 : 2000 Awareness Training Programme
16th August, 2002
7. Eye Bank Inspection
12th October, 2002
8. Free Eye Camp
- Rotary Club Eye-Camp, Jan,2001.
- Asthika Samaj Eye Camp, 27/05/2001.
Kapadwanj Dasha Porwad Samaj Camp, 10/02/2002.
- Smt. Saraswatiben Harde’s Free Eye Camp, 13th October, 2002.
- BJP Free eye check-up Camp, 8th September 2002.
- Shivsena Free eye check-up Camp, 15th December 2002.
- Rokadia Lane welfare Association Eye camp on 22/02/2004 & on 13/03/2005 & 12/03/2006.
- Shree Sorath Visa Shrimali free eye camp on 18/12/2005.
- Shreeji Medical Relief Society free eye camp on 12/02/2006.
- Shiv Sena free eye camp on 23/04/2006.
Swa. Savarkar Nagar Welfare Association free eye camp on 25/02/2007.
- Rashtravadi Yuvak Congress free eye camp on 12/12/2007.
- Shree Sambhavnath Swami Jain Foundation free eye camp on 6/01/2008.
- Shivsena free eye camp on 02/03/2008.
- “Look & Learn” Jain Gyan Dham free eye camp for school children on 10/04/2010.
- S. E. International School free eye camp for children on 24/09/2010.
- Shivsena free eye camp on 23/01/2011.
- S.E.International School (Borivli-W) camp for school-children on 29/2/2012 & 01/3/2012.
- Shri Sorath Visashrimali Jain Senior Citizen Mandal Camp on 13/5/12.
- Yogi Gurukrupa Society, Yoginagar, Borivli(W), Camp ON 19/9/12.
- Jain Jagruti Centre, Borivli Eye-Camp on 10/2/2013.
- Chartared Accountants Associations Camp at Divyadrashti on 30/6/2013
- MaaBharti Gujarati Foundation Camp at Dahisar-E, on 11/5/14.
- Tarun Mitra Mandal -Sarvajanik Ganesh Utsav at Andheri -East on 7/09/2014
- Rustomjee School Eye Camp for Fathers at Dahisar -west on 14/9/2014.
- Free Diabetic Retinopathy Eye Screening camp -AIOS at Borivali west. On 17/11/2014.
- Free Eye Checkup camp at Zopadpatti Rahivashi sangh -Borivali west on 28/12/2014.
- Manav Mitra Mandal Free Eye Checkup Camp at Borivali -West on 11/09/2016.
- All India women’s conference camp on 20/02/2017 at our Centre.
- Marwadi Sankrutik Kala Manek at Borivali-west on 26/5/2017.
- Vagad School of Engineering free eye camp on 15/10/2018
- Shree Sorath vishashrimali Jain Senior citizen Mandal free camp on 18/11/2018.
- Witty world School children free camp on 21/11/2018.
- Mahyavanshi Vikas Manch (organized by Capt.A.D.Manek) free eye camp on 7/12/2018
- Dr. Harde Camp on 14/11/2021.
- Lecture on “Tips on eye care” on 13/08/04 at Rotary Club of Borivali.
- “Eye examination by G.P.” on 06/01/2007 for Borivali Medical Brotherhood Doctors.
- Lecture on Anatomy of Eye Physiology on 05/03/2008 at Rustomjee Cambridge
- Lecture on “Tips on Advances in Phaco Surgery” on 30/03/2008 at K.T. Hill Resorts,
- Paramedic Training programme on 28/10/2010 in association with Cipla Ltd.
- “Ocular Trauma Society of India” Meet at Bandra, Mumbai in Jan’2011
- AIOS meet at Ahmedabad in Feb’2011.
- AIOS Conference at Cochin in Feb’2012.
- Glaucoma Society Of India (GSI) Conference at Coimbatore in Oct’2012
- Motivational Lecture on “Eye-Donation” for Chartered Accountants Association on 29/6/2013.
- ESCRS Conference at Turkey, in Oct’2013
- AIOS Conference at Agra in Feb’2014
- ESCRS Conference at Barcelona in Sept’2015
- Organised public awareness webinar lectures by the name “i-TALK”- An initiative on Eye Health on last Friday of every month)
10. “Corona Warrior”:
Actively involved in the Covid-19 Pandemic situation both for the society & for medical fraternity
- Corona Advisory centre at Punjabi Gully, Borivli-West (1000 patients counselled)
- Procuring, PPE kits, sanitizers, thermometers, Pulse oxymeter & other gadgets at reasonable costs
- BMB DAD (Doctor at door step) (500 non -covid patients treated)
- BMB CHICK (Covid Home Isolation care kits) (1000 covid patients treated at their own home), & later CHICK 2.0 in the second wave, where almost 900 patients were treated at their own home.
- Started H.O.T (Home O2 Concentrators) during second wave, where O2 concentrator machines were provided for deserving patients at home, at reasonable rates, thereby reducing the hospitalization rates of Covid patients.
- Awarded Corona Warrior Certificate by the hands of Shri Bhagatsingh Koshyariji (Hon.Governor of Maharashtra) on 8/12/2020.
- Awarded Corona Warrior Certificate by the hands of Shri Devendra Phadnavisji (Ex-CM of Maharashtra) in Aug’2020
- Appreciated by many other NGO’s & institutes for the outstanding work done during the pandemic (2020-21)
- Delivered talks on Covid on various platforms to many groups & associations.
- Awarded “Manek Sanmaan” award for outstanding work as a Corona warrior on 3/2/2022 from Padmashri Anoop Jalota, Capt A.D.Manek , Musician Dilip Sen & others.