Dr. Alpa N. Mehta
Education Qualification & Special Training :
● M.B.B.S. completed with Distinction at Ist attempt IN 1994 from M.P.Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, Gujarat.
● Residency Training in M.D. Anaesthesia from July 1994 to June 1997, at Irwin Hospital, Jamnagar.
● Worked as a “Tutor” in Anaesthesiology from March 1996 to June 1997 at
Irwin Hospital, Jamnagar.
● Training in various surgical operation theatres viz. General surgery, Orthopaedics, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Gynaecology,Neurosurgery, plastic surgery ,Laparoscopic surgery and in I.C.C.U also.
Work Experience :
● Worked as a panel Anaesthetist at Bhagwati Hospital, Borivali (W), Mumbai from 1997 to 2005 and attended routine and emergency cases in all faculties.
● Worked as an honorary Anaesthetist at Gujarati Seva Samaj Borivali (W), Mumbai from 1997 to 2005.
● Worked as a Panel Anesthetist at Municipal Centenary Gen. Hospital, Borivali (E), Mumbai from 2004 to 2011
● Worked as a panel Anaesthetist & managed all types of major & supramajor cases at Hitvardhak Hospital,Kandivali (W) Mumbai from 2009 to 2015
Present Commitments :
● Private Anaesthetist on call in Major nursing homes in & around Borivali.
● Handling Anaesthesia Dept. at “DIVYADRASHTI EYE CARE CENTRE”, Borivali (West), Mumbai.